Business Research & Applications Limited was established in 2011 to provide Economics & Business Research and Analysis services to the private and public sectors. We are based in London and the company is formed by its two directors.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and in order to maintain the high standards we have set, as well as providing reassurance to clients and potential clients, we adhere to the code of ethics of ‘The OR Society’ which can be found at their website and which ethical principles are resumed below:
- Accuracy and Rigour – professional Operational Researchers have a duty to ensure that they acquire and use wisely and faithfully the knowledge that is relevant to the analytic skills needed in their work in the service of others.
- Honesty and Integrity – professional Operational Researchers should adopt the highest standards of professional conduct, openness, fairness and honesty.
- Respect for Life, Law and the Public Good – professional Operational Researchers should give due weight to all relevant law, facts and published guidance, and the wider public interest.
- Responsible Leadership: Listening and Informing – professional Operational Researchers should aspire to high standards of leadership in the application of their skills, knowledge and expertise.
Business Research & Applications Limited offers an ad hoc and personalised service to its customers treating each project as unique. When dealing with customers and/or potential clients, we strive to:
- Respond to enquiries within 48 hours.
- Always pass discounts and/or commission onto the client.
- Represent each client fairly and honestly.
- Find the most suitable and cost-effective solution.
- Set targets to measure project performance with total client satisfaction in mind.
- If issues of quality may arise, these will be dealt with immediately by the Director taking steps to immediately remedy the cause for complaint and ensuring client satisfaction.
Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
Signed: Francisco Marco-Serrano, AORS
This revision dated: 01/08/2012